The apparatus consists of a benchtop steel case containing an aluminium thermostatic block with the holes for the introduction of the oxidation cells, a support for the flowmeters and a water dispenser for the condensers refrigeration.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Aluminium block bath with wells for test tubes, 48 mm diameter and 365 mm depth.
- Stainless steel heaters.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with built-in temperature display, 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: PT100 RTD. Regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C. Working range: from ambient to 100 °C.
- Safety device against overheating.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus and containing all the electronics and electrical parts. Aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- Oxygen inlet manifold with high precision flowmeters with calibration certificate. Individual needle valves for regulating oxygen flow at 3 l/h ± 0.1 l/h
- Water inlet manifold with valve connections for the mushroom condensers.
- Water outlet manifold.
- English written user manual.
- For connection to 220V/50Hz. Power consumption 2000 W.
- CE marked.
- Four, six, eight and twelve-place units available.
- Version with mass flow controller and software also available.
AD2274-100 Four-place unit. Dimensions (l x w x h): 760 x 500 x 960 mm. Weight: 90 kg
AD2274-110 Six-place unit. Dimensions (l x w x h): 910 x 500 x 960 mm. Weight: 100 kg
AD2274-120 Eight-place unit. Dimensions (l x w x h): 850 x 550 x 960 mm. Weight: 110 kg
AD2274-130 Twelve-place unit. Dimensions (l x w x h): 1000 x 550 x 960 mm. Weight: 130 kg
AD2274-A00 Apparatus for filterable insolubles
AD2274-A01 Pack of 100 filters
AD2274-A02 Vacuum flask 500 ml
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD2274-C00 Test tube
AD2274-C01 Mushroom condenser
AD2274-C02 Oxygen delivery tube
TA040C-N00 ASTM 40C thermometer (+72°C/+126°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.