The apparatus RPVOT / TFOUT Turbine oils, consists of a benchtop case hosting a stainless steel tank with the rotating supports for two vessels: however, up to two units can be connected to a PC, realising a four-unit apparatus. Rotating heads with electronic pressure transducer are mounted on the vessels. The apparatus is connected to a PC where a software running under Windows acquires pressure from the vessels and plots them on a graph on the screen allowing data retrieval and report printout (printer supplied as option) at the end of the test. The apparatus can be equipped with a desktop PC or can be connected to a user-supplied PC.
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop version.
- Stainless steel tank. Capacity: 70 liters.
- Stainless steel top cover.
- One support rack for the vessels.
- Electric stirrer to ensure temperature uniformity.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1 °C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Regulation accuracy: ± 0.1°C.
- Working range: from ambient to 170°C.
- Stainless steel heaters, SSR controlled.
- Independent motor for each vessel, inverter controlled.
- Safety devices against overheating and low level.
- Signal conditioning board: it provides to transform the signals coming from the vessels into the RS-232C serial protocol making the apparatus connectable to a PC through serial port.
- Software running under Windows Xp/Vista/7 that shows on separate graphs the pressure data coming from the vessels and the temperature of the heating bath. Data are stored on the hard disk in .TXT file format and can be retrieved, compared and printed. Diagnostic and calibration routines permits to accurately verify and calibrate temperature, pressure and rotation speed.
- English written user manual. CE marked.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 4000 W power consumption.
AD2272-100 Apparatus. Dimensions: 750 x 750 x 980 mm. Weight: 150 kg
ACCESSORIES RPVOT / TFOUT Turbine oils
AD2272-A00 Rotating vessel, AISI 316 stainless steel
AD2272-A01 Table support with swivelling castors
PC01 Desktop PC
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
CONSUMABLES RPVOT / TFOUT Turbine oils
AD2272-C00 Gasket for vessel
AD2272-C02 Glass sample container
AD2272-C03 PTFE disc
AD2272-C04 Set of n°10 Copper coil
AD4742-C00 Glass sample container with PTFE disc for ASTM D 4742
AD4742-C01 Aluminium spacer
TA037C-N00 IP 37C thermometer (+144°C/+156°C)
TA102C-N00 ASTM 102C thermometer (+123°C/+177°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus RPVOT / TFOUT Turbine oils is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.