The apparatus consists of a benchtop case supporting the motor, the bath, the pump and the water pipes. All the electronics is contained in a control box fixed to the instrument body.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Test bearing housing and shield manufactured exactly as specified in the method.
- Stainless steel reservoir complete with inlet and outlet lines, aluminium housing mount, chromium plated brass circulating pump, 1/4 HP electric driving motor with belts;
- Stainless steel cartridge heater.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Working range: from ambient to 100°C. Suitable for working at 37.8 ± 0.1°C and 79 ± 0.1°C;
- Motor and pulleys for operation at 600 ± 30 rpm;
- The motor and pulley arrangement permits to start the water pump without starting the bearing for water flow calibration;
- Regulation and by-pass valve to regulate the flow at 5 ± 0.5 ml/sec through a 1 mm capillary;
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 600 W power consumption;
- Dimensions: mm 400 x 400 x 600. Weight: 25 kg.
- CE marked.
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD1264-C00 Test bearing type 6204
TA015C-N00 ASTM 34C thermometer (+25°C/+105°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.