The apparatus consists of a support hosting two filtering units. A unique mechanism permits to the operator to stay far from hot parts of the instrument during the operations to avoid risks of burnings.
- Two chromium plated brass filtering units with heating coils fitted with hose connectors and silicon tubes to the manifold.
- Insulating supports for the two funnels.
- Mechanical device to firmly press the cups against the funnels.
- Stainless steel manifolds.
- Vacuum valve to connect the funnels to the vacuum line with leverage on the front of the apparatus.
- Two separated vacuum circuits with two gauges.
- Semiautomatic version with a PLC that automatically controls the phases of the analysis through solenoid valves also available.
IP0375-100 Manual apparatus
IP0375-110 Semi-automatic apparatus
IP0390-100 Ageing bath for IP 390 test (4-place aluminium block) without glassware
IP0375-A00 Vacuum pump
IP0375-A01 Fully automatic steam generator with safety pressure control. The steam generator has to be connected to a water source. For 220V/50 Hz connections
Note: vacuum pump and steam generator are parts of the apparatus and must be added to it in case they are not yet available in the laboratory.
IP0375-C00 Pack of 100 Whatman GF/A Ø 47 mm filters
IP0375-C01 Sintered bronze filter support with OR gasket
IP0375-C02 Pack of 10 OR gaskets for filter support
IP0375-C03 Vacuum flask, 500 ml
IP0390-C00 Conical flask 50 ml capacity with bored cork, air
condenser and rubber stopper
TA022C-N00 ASTM 22C thermometer (+95°C/+103°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.