The apparatus, suitable for the execution of the test at 50°C, consists of a steel case containing a stainless steel bath with a four-hole cover for the test tubes and a manifold for connecting water to the condensers.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Stainless steel inner bath with a four-hole cover for the test tubes.
- Manifold for connecting in parallel four condensers "cold finger" type.
- Electrical stirrer.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Electronic temperature control PID via a microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with built-in temperature display 0.1°C accuracy. The probe is a Pt100 RTD class 1/3 DIN: regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C.
- Safety devices that cut off the power supply and light a lamp on the control panel in case of overheating or lowering of the liquid level in the bath.
- Easy access control box on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronic and electrical components: aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220/50Hz connections. Power consumption 1200W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 600 x 400 x 900 approx. Weight 60 kg approx.
- CE marked.
IP0227-100 Four-place unit
IP0227-110 Six-place unit
IP0227-120 Eight-place unit
IP0227-A00 ASTM comparative table
IP0227-A01 Strip vise for four strips
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
IP0227-C00 Amber-glass sample container
IP0227-C01 Amber-glass condenser
IP0227-C02 Silver strip support
IP0227-C03 Silver strip
IP0227-C04 Pack of 12 abrasive paper sheets, 240 grit
IP0227-C05 Pack of 12 abrasive paper sheets, 150 grit
IP0227-C06 Silicone carbide powder, 150 grit, 0.5 kg
TA012C-N00 ASTM 12C thermometer (-20°C/+102°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.