The apparatus consists of a benchtop case containing a five-place steel furnace. It can reach temperatures up to 600 °C.
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop version.
- Steel block heater, with five wells 25.45 mm diameter, 76 mm depth with hemispherical bottom.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 1 °C accuracy showing the temperature and the set-point. Four buttons easy-to-use keyboard to preset working temperature. Probe: stainless steel coated type K thermocouple. Regulation accuracy: ±1°C.
- Working range: from ambient to 600°C.
- Coaxial heater with ceramic supports, SSR controlled.
- Stainless steel forceps for coking bulbs handling.
- Safety devices against overheating.
- English written user manual with installation instructions.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1500 W power consumption.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 450 x 450 x 600 mm. Weight: 50 kg.
- CE marked.
AD0524-A00 Stainless steel control bulb
AD0524-A01 Type K thermocouple for control bulb
AD0524-A02 Digital indicator
AD0524-A03 Stand for holding and filling the bulbs
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0524-C00 Pyrex glass coking bulb
AD0524-C01 5 cc syringe
AD0524-C02 10 cc syringe
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.