The apparatus consists of a benchtop steel case containing a pyrex jar, 330 mm deep, that permits the use of a wide range of viscometer tubes. Up to six viscometer tubes can be inserted on a turntable that allows to carry in the front of the jar the tube on which the operator is working on.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Borosilicate glass jar 330 mm deep visible through the front window.
- Built-in lighting device placed on the rear side of the case and covered with a frosted glass to avoid dazzling to the operator.
- Steel safety recovery bath capable to contain the liquid in case of breaking of the jar.
- Electric stirrer.
- Six-position turntable built-in the top cover: it permits each viscometer tube to be brought to the front without take it off the bath. Suitable for Cannon-Fenske and Ubbelohde tubes.
- Stainless steel heaters: the auxiliary heater automatically switches off when the selected temperature has been reached.
- Stainless steel cooling coil: when connected to a cold water source it permits to keep temperatures below ambient in the jar.
- Electronic temperature control ± 0.01°C. Probe: Pt100 RTD.
- Digital setting of the desired bath temperature: setting accuracy 0.01°C. Digital thermometer 0.01°C accuracy.
- Working range: from ambient to 150°C.
- Six synthetic rubber tube holders for Cannon Fenske or Ubbelohde viscometer tubes.
- Six viscometer tube hole stainless steel covers.
- Control thermometer jacket placed on the bath cover.
- Safety devices against overheating and low-level.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus and containing all the electronic and electrical components: aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 1800 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 460 x 520 x 900. Weight: 45 kg.
- CE marked.
AD0445-111 Apparatus with built-in digital thermometer, 0.01 °C accuracy
AD0445-120 Low cost version without surrounding case, recovery bath, rotating cover, digital thermometer and rear light. The apparatus consists of a metal base supporting a Pyrex jar and the control box. The jar cover has five jackets for the capillaries. Working range: from ambient to 120°C. The electronics is the same of the AD0445-111
AD0445-A00 Battery chronograph
AD0445-A01 Portable digital thermometer with Pt100 probe
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
TAO46C-N00 ASTM 46C thermometer (+48.6°C/+51.4°C)
TA120C-N00 ASTM 120C thermometer (+38.6°C/+41.4°C)
TA121C-N00 ASTM 121C thermometer (+98.6°C/+101.4°C)
AD0445-C00 Cannon-Fenske capillary support
AD0445-C01 Ubbelohde capillary support
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.