The apparatus consists of a benchtop case hosting the bath and the cooling compressor. One important feature of this apparatus is that the bath is a stainless steel tank (no double-wall glass beaker is used) with a large tempered glass window for a clear view of the inside. The cover of the bath can host two Cannon-Fenske or Ubbelohde capillaries.
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop model or floor mounted with swivelling castors.
- Stainless steel bath (with drainage), 12 liters capacity with thermally insulated front window for a clear view of the inside: a second window on the rear of the tank is provided for the built-in light.
- High efficiency thermal insulation.
- Electric stirrer with stainless steel shaft and propeller.
- Thermally insulated bath cover with two holes for Cannon Fenske or Ubbelohde capillary viscometers. Control thermometer jacket placed between the two capillary holes.
- Stainless steel heater: while the compressor runs continuously, the heater, piloted by the electronic thermoregulator, compensates the heat subtracted by the compressor;
- Single stage (double stage for the -65 °C model) air cooled cooling compressor,: both single and double stage circuits are filled with CFC/HCFC-free gas.
- High precision electronic thermostat. Probe: PT100 RTD. The regulation accuracy is ± 0.01°C.
- Digital setting of the desired bath temperature with 0.01 °C accuracy.
- Safety devices against overheating and low-level.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1500 W power consumption.
- English written user manual.
- Dimensions for the benchtop model (l x w x h): 84 x 64 x 75 cm. Weight: 105 kg. One wooden crate dimensions (l x w x h): 100 x 80 x 100 cm. Shipping weight: 160 kg.
- Dimensions for the floor-mounted model (l x w x h): 75 x 75 x 120 cm. Weight: 180 kg. One wooden crate dimensions (l x w x h): 90 x 90 x 145 cm. Shipping weight: 250 kg.
- All models CE marked. Floor mounted versions also available.
AD0445-200 Apparatus with working range from +50°C down to -25 °C
AD0445-210 Apparatus for temperature from +50°C down to -45 °C
AD0445-220 Apparatus for temperature from +50°C down to -65 °C
Note: add suffix F for floor mounted version
AD0445-A00 Battery chronograph
AD0445-A01 Portable digital thermometer with PT100 probe
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
Portable digital thermometer and glass thermometers can be supplied with official certificate
TA072C-N00 ASTM 72C thermometer (-19.4°C/-16.6°C)
TA073C-N00 ASTM 73C thermometer (-41.4°C/-38.5°C)
TA074C-N00 ASTM 74C thermometer (-55.4°C/-52.6°C)
TA126C-N00 ASTM 126C thermometer (-27.4°C/-24.6°C)
TA127C-N00 ASTM 127C thermometer (-21.4°C/-18.6°C)
TA128C-N00 ASTM 128C thermometer (-1.4°C/+1.4°C)
AD0445-C00 Cannon-Fenske capillary holder
AD0445-C01 Ubbelohde capillary holder
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.