The apparatus consists of a benchtop case hosting the heating block and a frame supporting the stirring mechanism. The block has a series of jackets for the sample containers: a turntable permits to assemble the sample containers before putting them in the jackets all together. The block can reach temperatures up to 150°C +/- 0.1°C: it is heated by means of a coaxial heater. The stirring device is actuated by means of an electronically piloted gear reduced motor connected to a cam: it is regulated for 25 rpm.
- Enamel finished steel case with robust base to support the heating block.
- Aluminium alloy machined circular heater with a series of jackets for sample tubes.
- Water manifold with a series of hose connectors for condensers connection.
- Water manifold for condenser sink.
- Stroke mechanism that dips the copper coil in and out the oil under test 25 times per minute.
- Adjustable stroke counter that stops the mechanism after the desired number of strokes.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1 °C accuracy showing the temperature and the set-point. Four buttons easy-to-use keyboard to preset working temperature. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Regulation accuracy: ± 0.1°C.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Safety device that cuts off the power supply and light a lamp on the control panel in case of overheating of the heating block.
- Easy access control box placed on the left side of the apparatus containing all the electronic and electrical components: anodized aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption: 2500 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 550 x 550 x 1000 approx. Weight: 80 kg approx.
- CE marked.
- Without glassware and copper coils.
D51554-100 6 place apparatus
D51554-110 8 place apparatus
D51554-120 12 place apparatus
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
D51554-C00 Sample tube with female conic cut
D51554-C01 Liebig condenser with male conic cut and two hose connectors for water inlet and outlet.
D51554-C02 Glass rod (copper coil support)
D51554-C03 Copper coil
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.