The apparatus consists of a floor mounted water bath with a support for three vapour pressure cylinders.
- Enamel finished steel case.
- Stainless steel water bath suitable for the immersion of three vessels. Drain cock on the rear of the apparatus.
- Electric stirrer complete with stainless steel shaft.
- Electronic temperature control (proportional and derivative) obtained using a microprocessor controlled thermoregulator. with built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. The probe is a PT100 RTD. Regulation accuracy ± 0.1°C. Working range: from ambient to 50°C.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Safety device that cuts off the power supply and lights a lamp on the control panel in case of overheating of the liquid in the bath or lowering of the water level.
- Easy access control box placed on the right side of the apparatus containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption: 1000 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h ): mm 500 x 300 x 850 approx. Weight 50 kg approx.
- CE marked.
AD0323-A00 Reid V.P. vessel
AD0323-A01 Reid V.P. vessel for sampling under pressure
AD0323-A02 Mercury manometer (for checking gauge)
AD0323-A03 Bourdon type spring gage stainless steel Ø 150 mm, range 0/1 Kg/cm2 - accuracy 1% f.s. range 0-1 Kg/cm2
AD0323-A04 Bourdon type spring gage stainless steel Ø 150 mm, range 0/1 Kg/cm2 - accuracy 1% f.s. range 0-2.5 Kg/cm2
AD0323-A05 Bourdon type spring gage stainless steel Ø 150 mm, range 0/1 Kg/cm2 - accuracy 1% f.s. range 0-4 Kg/cm2
AD0323-A06 Bourdon type spring gage stainless steel Ø 150 mm, range 0/1 Kg/cm2 - accuracy 1% f.s. range 0-0.4 bar, accuracy 1.6% (membrane type)
AD0323-A07 Gage calibration device
AD0323-A10 Digital gage (scale -1 to +3 bar with possibility to commute to psi, kg/cm2 and kPa – +/- 0.1 F.S. accuracy)
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0323-C00 Pack of 10 O-ring seals to connect air chamber to pressure gage
AD0323-C01 Pack of 10 O-ring seals to connect air to liquid chamber
TA058C-N00 ASTM 58C thermometer (-34°C/+49°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.