The apparatus is a benchtop model which houses the air bath stove and the stirrer motor: differently from other apparatus on the market, our instrument is equipped with a fan that cools down the stove quickly after the test.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Cast iron stove, electrically heated with stainless steel external shield.
- Voltage regulator with dial on the front panel.
- Pt100 probe for sample temperature acquisition.
- Digital display for sample temperature, 0.1°C accuracy.
- Oil cup, brass, complete with filling mark. Insulating handle.
- Lid with flame dipping mechanism.
- Electric stirrer, 100 or 250 rpm.
- Electric fan for a quick cooling of the stove at the end of the test.
- English written user manual.
- For 220V/50 Hz connections, 900 W power consumption.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 240 x 330 x 450. Weight: 10 kg approximately.
- CE approved.
AD0093-120 Apparatus (for ASTM D 93 method A, B and C)
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0093-C00 Oil cup
AD0093-C02 PT100 probe
AD0093-C04 Gas ignitor
TA009C-N00 ASTM 9C thermometer (-5/+110°C)
TA010C-N00 ASTM 10C thermometer (+90/+370°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.