The apparatus consists of a benchtop steel case supporting the electrical heater, the gas ignitor and the thermometer support.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Electric heating plate with stainless steel support.
- Electronic temperature regulator with dial on the front panel.
- Oil cup, brass with insulating handle.
- Gas ignitor, stainless steel, complete with valve and with support that permits to pass the flame over the cup at the correct distance.
- Pt100 probe for temperature acquisition.
- Support for Pt100 probe.
- Digital display for sample temperature, 0.1°C accuracy.
- English written user manual.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections, 500 W power consumption.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 360 x 360 x 300. Weight: 8 kg approximately.
- CE approved.
AD0092-110 Apparatus with digital display, 0.1°C accuracy (complete with PT100 RTD with cable and connector)
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0092-C00 Oil cup
AD0092-C01 PT100 probe
TA011C-N00 ASTM 11C thermometer (-6°C/+400°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.