The apparatus consists of a steel frame supporting a Pyrex jar with a cover that allows to insert and fix two cylinders without necessity of any steel ring to avoid floatation, two high precision flowmeters and a control box containing all the electronics.
- Steel frame supporting one Pyrex jar, suitable for tests at 24 and at 93.5°C.
- Aluminium cover with two holes for the cylinders: locking clamps to hold the cylinders in position and thermometer jacket.
- Electrical bath stirrer on the jar cover.
- Stainless steel heaters.
- Stainless steel cooling coils: when connected to a cold water source, it permits to keep the bath temperature (24°C) prescribed in ASTM D 892 sequence 1.
- High precision variable area flowmeters complete with needle valve, supports and diffuser connections. Individual calibration certificates.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD.
- Safety devices against overheating and low level.
- Easy access control box.
- English written user's guide and installation instructions.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 2200 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 450 x 420 x 680. Weight: kg 30 approx.
- CE marked.
- Version with mass flow controller and software also available.
AD0892-100 Single-unit apparatus
AD0892-A00 Wet test meter
AD0892-A01 Officially certified wet test meter
AD0892-A02 Air pump
AD0892-A03 Glass drying tower
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD0892-C00 Graduate pyrex glass cylinder
AD0892-C01 Rubber stopper with air inlet and outlet
AD0892-C02 Norton spherical Alundum gas diffuser stone (certified for permeability and pore size)
AD0892-C03 Mott stainless steel cylindrical gas diffuser (certified for permeability and pore size)
TA012C-N00 ASTM 12C thermometer (-20°C/+102°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware, diffusers, accessories and consumables.