The apparatus consists of a steel case containing a Pyrex jar with an insulated cover that allows to insert two cylinders without necessity of any steel ring to avoid floatation, two high precision flowmeters and a control box containing all the electronics.
- Enamel finished steel case containing one Pyrex jar, suitable for tests up to 160°C. Double-walled window on the front.
- Insulated cover with two holes for the cylinders: locking clamps to hold the cylinders in position and thermometer jacket.
- Electric stirrer.
- Stainless steel heaters.
- Two high-precision variable area flowmeters complete with needle valve, supports and diffuser connections. Individual calibration certificates.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD.
- Safety devices against overheating and low level.
- Easy access control box.
- English written user's guide and installation instructions.
- For 230V/50 Hz connections. Power consumption 2200 W.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 680 x 540 x 800. Weight: kg 35 approx.
- CE marked.
- Version with mass flow controller and software also available.
AD6082-A00 Wet test meter
AD6082-A01 Air pump
AD6082-A02 Glass drying tower
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
AD6082-C00 Graduate Pyrex glass cylinder
AD6082-C01 Rubber stopper with air inlet and outlet tubes
AD6082-C02 Mott stainless steel cylindrical gas diffuser
TA041C-N00 ASTM 41C thermometer (+98°C/+152°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.