The apparatus consists of a constant temperature bath capable to work in the range from -10 to 40 °C (thanks to a built-in cooling compressor) with an electrically powered tractor that pulls apart at a determined speed the two ends of two briquet specimens: the elongation is measured by means of a pointer on the tractor and a graduated scale fixed to the cover.
- Enamel finished steel case, floor mounted with swivelling castors.
- Stainless steel bath thermally insulated: complete with drain valve.
- Chromium plated brass pump: it provides an adequate stirring of the liquid in the bath.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action: built-in digital display 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Working range: from -10 to 40°C.
- Safety device against overheating and low level with alarm lamp.
- Built-in hermetic cooling compressor: CFC/HCFC-free gas.
- Acrylic hinged cover: it helps to maintain a constant temperature in the bath providing a clear view of the inside.
- Traction carriage with two-speed motor for 10 and 50 mm/min: the carriage supports 2 briquet molds. Automatic stop safety switch that stops the carriage when the maximum elongation has been reached. Traction length: 50, 100 or 150 cm.
- White screen fixed to the bottom of the bath: it permits a more clear vision of the elongated specimen during the test.
- Easy access control box containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium control panel with english written indications.
- English written user manual with installation instructions.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 1800 W power consumption.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): mm 1800 x 450 x 1300 approx (AD0113-200) mm 2400 x 450 x 1300 approx (AD0113-250). Weight: 250 kg approx.
- CE marked.
AD0113-100 Apparatus, 50 cm traction length
AD0113-110 Apparatus, 100 cm traction length
AD0113-120 Apparatus, 150 cm traction length
AD0113-A00 Mold acc. to ASTM D 113 - IP 32 - IS 1208
AD0113-A01 Brass plate for mold assembling
AD5976-A00 Mold acc. to ASTM D 5976
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.