The apparatus consists of a convection oven manufactured as described in the ASTM E 145 specification (type IB), suitable for temperatures up to 180°C and equipped with a rotating shelf inside. An electronic controlled motor with gear reducer mounted on the top of the oven rotates the shelf at 5.5 rpm.
- Enamel finished steel case, benchtop model.
- Stainless steel interior with plenum fan for air circulation. Internal dimensions 380 x 380 x 380 mm. High efficiency thermal insulation.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Hinged door fitted with double wall window 300 x 200 mm, for internal view.
- Two openings, one on the bottom and one on the top for ventilation.
- Anodized aluminium horizontal rotating shelf 300 mm diameter, capable of supporting nine ASTM D 6 or three ASTM D 1754 sample containers. The shelf is suspended by a vertical shaft, centered with the horizontal interior dimensions and vertically located in the centre of the oven.
- Electronic controlled motor, 1/4 HP with built-in gear reducer that provides to rotate the shelf at a speed of 5.5 rpm.
- Microprocessor controlled thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display, 0.1°C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. Working range: from ambient to 180°C ± 1°C.
- Safety device against overheating.
- Easy access control box containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium panel with English written indications.
- English written user manual with installation instructions.
- For 220 V/50 Hz connections: 2000 W power consumption.
- Dimensions: 900 x 700 x 900 mm approx. Weight: 110 Kg approx.
- CE marked.
AD0006-A00 ASTM D 6 container
AD1754-A00 ASTM D 1754 container
AD1754-A01 ASTM D 1754 rotating shelf
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
TA013C-N00 ASTM 13C thermometer (+155°C/+170°C)
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.