Thermostatic bath for penetration sample
The equipment consists of a compact benchtop circulation cooler to be placed below the bench supporting the penetrometer: thanks to a built-in cooling compressor, temperature can be maintained in a range from 0 to 50°C with 0.1°C precision. A pump permits to circulate the liquid in the transfer dish placed on the penetrometer.
- Enamel finished benchtop steel case.
- Stainless steel inside tank, 10 liter capacity, thermally insulated.
- Stainless steel cover.
- Electric pump with overload protection. The pump is equipped also with a propeller to stir the liquid in the tank.
- Stainless steel heater.
- Air cooled hermetically-sealed single stage cooling compressor placed aside the tank. Chromium plated cooling coil. CFC/HCFC-free gas is used to fill the circuit.
- Microprocessor thermoregulator with PID action and built-in digital display 0.1 °C accuracy. Probe: Pt100 RTD. The heater is piloted through a SSR.
- Safety device against over-temperature and low-level: it cut off the power supply and light a lamp on the control panel in case of alarm.
- 3 m thermally insulated tubing to connect to the transfer dish.
- Easy access control box containing all the electronics: anodized aluminium panel with English written indications.
- English written user manual.
- For 230 V/50 Hz connection. Power consumption: 500 W approx.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 500 x 400 x 500 mm approx. Weight: 25 kg approx.
CAL001 PT100 simulator
CAL002 Officially certified PT100 simulator
Specifications may vary without notice.
The apparatus is supplied bare without glassware (if any), accessories and consumables.